SOTA Revolution Zangief Overhaul
Hey #MaruFans! I'm coming at you today with something a little different. My client needed his SOTA Zangief fixed (most do because of its brittle nature). Basically, the thing was falling apart... literally everywhere. I opted to go the extra mile by adding steel joints using filed down nails. I used a basic bench grinder to sand down the edges. If you decide to go this route be extremely careful and wear your safety goggles as the sparks they put off is insane. After I had sanded them down, I used a hacksaw and vice to cut the nails to length. I laced each nail with superglue with before inserting them into the peg holes. After that I basically poured superglue into the holes to secure the nails. I filled the peg holes with sculpt, sanded them down and painted them. I had to add gel superglue to the joints to tighten them as well. Also... since there's a first time for everything... I had to sculpt a nipple on ole Zangief because well... he just didn't have one on the right side.